WHY CHOOSE US
DESIGNED & QUALITY-TESTED FOR DURABILITY & SAFETY
The success of your project relies on three things — the durability of your equipment, how safe it is for your operators and the environment, and whether it meets your time and budget requirements. That’s why each piece of raw material provided by ASAP Industries Manufacturing goes through NDE testing before manufacturing — to verify that the quality of your product is as safe as it is long-lasting, and is ready to go into production as soon as we receive your approval.
WHAT MAKES OUR MANUFACTURING SOLUTIONS UNIQUE?
In addition to our wide range of manufacturing capabilities, we also offer repair, rebuild, and recertification services on BOP’s, frac valves, spools, and adapters to help you cut costs, extend the life of your investment, and meet industry requirements.
CERTIFICATIONS & LICENSES
Quality is our number one priority — whether it’s manufacturing dependable products or offering services you can trust.Learn More About Our Quality Assurance
- ISO 9001:2015 (3257) Certification
- API Q1 (Q1-3346) Certification
- API 16A (16A-0508) License
- API 6A (6A-1937) License
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH ASAP
- Large raw material inventory for quick turnarounds
- Regular delivery to Louisiana and Texas coasts at no additional cost and on-time delivery anywhere in the US
- High-quality equipment built to last in rigorous environments for surface and subsea applications
- Existing design options available or can build from your third-party designs, patents, and prints
- Designs range up to 21” ID in 10,000 PSI and 15,000 PSI
- In-house machining, welding, stress relieving, LP, MT, hardness, and hydro-static testing