SAND REDUCTION EQUIPMENT
DESIGNED AND BUILT TO PERFORM
ASAP Industries Manufacturing offers sand separators and plug catchers designed to protect your equipment during well-testing and flow-back. For more than fifteen years, ASAP has been working with customers to improve their flow-back and efficiency, while reducing the damage to equipment caused by sand and other particulates. Our equipment is manufactured to last and perform safely in the field. Our sand separators and plug catchers are designed using API components for safety and durability. With a large inventory of NDE-tested raw material, we meet tight deadlines to keep your job on-time.
CUSTOM SAND REDUCTION SOLUTIONS
Our sales and design teams will work to customize a sand reduction solution for your specific application, operating pressure, and site requirements. We also routinely work with customers’ proprietary designs — providing you with a high quality product while protecting your confidential information. Each time you rely on ASAP, you can have confidence that you will be given the best customer service, quickly, professionally, and with expertise.
PLUG CATCHERS MANUFACTURED FOR YOUR NEEDS
To ensure all products are built for dependability and longevity, ASAP Industries Manufacturing designs plug catchers sourced from North American and NDE-tested with raw materials. Whether you have a third-party design, patent to work from, or require a more templated design, we manufacture products in various sizes, working pressures, and configurations to meet your unique needs.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH ASAP
- Large raw material inventory for quick turnarounds
- Regular delivery to Louisiana and Texas coasts at no additional cost and on-time delivery anywhere in the US
- High-quality equipment built to last in rigorous environments for surface and subsea applications
- Existing design options available or can build from your third-party designs, patents, and prints
- Designs range up to 21” ID in 10,000 PSI and 15,000 PSI
- In-house machining, welding, stress relieving, LP, MT, hardness, and hydro-static testing